SUITE 3220 OFFICE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- No one is allowed into the office unless they have a mask on. We have masks at the door incase you don’t have one.
- Upon entering, hands must be sanitized using the gel or wipes by the door by everyone, EVERY TIME you re-enter the office suite.
- Once inside, masks are required in the common areas and in the conference room.
- Best efforts should be made to maintain a 6ft distance from others while in the office.
- Masks are not required in individual offices as long as you are alone and the door is closed.
- Conference room table and chairs must be sprayed and wiped down after every use.
- Use of the printer/copier and any shared office equipment requires sanitizing hands before and after use.
- At the end of each day, sanitize your keyboard, phone and desk area.
- If you feel sick, do not come into the office.
- No guests are allowed in the office without prior approval of Anna E. Byrne.
- Common areas will be wiped down at the end of each work day.