PARKING: When visiting our office, you can use the garage beneath the building:
- Drive up to the Garage Entrance at 10 Rogers Street.
- Ring the intercom buzzer on the down ramp for the Concierge and tell him that you are here to visit Eckert Byrne and were told to ask for a visitor parking space
- The Concierge will inform you which visitor space to park in
- Follow the exit signs to the elevator to get out of the garage (it is in the center of the building)
- Enter through the first set of doors & push the intercom button outside the elevator lobby to have the guard unlock the door
- Take the elevator to the first floor and walk straight and to the right when you exit the elevator
- Our Office (#118) will be on the right side past the mail room and Building Manager’s Office
HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY: Handicap parking as well as elevator access is available through the parking garage.